SLICE Freelancer Application
As a Hosted Freelancer of Slice Creative Network, you will be part of an exclusive network of professionals with experience and exceptional talent, whom attractions industry clients can find easily through our website at any time. Other benefits include: Your Work Updates will be distributed via Newsletter once a month along with other Slice freelancers’ updates, you will be able to share your work and successes with our followers via Facebook and Twitter, and you will have your fellow Slice freelancers as an immediate resource for questions relating to our field and to freelancing in general. Slice also hosts between 5-10 events throughout the year in Orlando Florida, which are all aimed at either educating or assisting freelancers with their businesses or at finding tangible work by introducing clients face-to-face with you. We are a friendly and non-competitive group of people who genuinely love to help each other succeed. This is what Slice was founded on and what we aim to continually achieve as we add new members to the group!
- You must be a resident of the United States.
- You must list an active website with samples of your work. LinkedIn profiles will be accepted only for applicants who are NOT Visual Artists. Such as Project Management, et al.
- You must have proof of your experience in the attractions industry reflected on your website.
- You must have proof of your experience in the categories you are listing yourself under, reflected on your website. If you are a Writer, for example, you must have writing samples from attractions industry experience accessible on the website you list on your application.
- You must list a Referral; this should be someone who is either already a Member of Slice or someone who you have worked with that can vouch that you have legitimate attractions industry experience.
- Annual Membership fee: $50 (Payable once your application has been submitted and approved).
- You will be asked to create a user ID for the Slice site during the application process. This information is used solely to track your membership information by Slice Admin.
Once your Application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by our SLICE Board of Advisors. They will determine if your work reflects what SLICE’s clients are looking for, and Slice Admin will contact you via email to advise you of your approval status within 2 weeks of your application submittal.
If you are accepted, we will send you a link to pay your $50 Annual Membership fee before we officially add you to the site as a hosted freelancer!
If you have any questions about the process or membership inclusion at any time, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to follow up with you promptly.
*Disclaimer: SLICE Creative Network has the right to revoke or deny membership at any time for any reason.