Manga Comic Book ArtistUniversalPosted On: November 29, 2017Additional Information:Dez Hernandez is looking for an Orlando-based professional comic book artist / inker / colorist, who can illustrate characters on-model and in action-packed panel-to-panel continuity. Only professional portfolios please, not sketches.
email link or PDFs to email@example.com
Lighter (Maya)Falcon's Creative GroupPosted On: June 8, 2017Online Job Posting: https://www.falconscreativegroup.com/en/about/careers/Additional Information:Falcon's Creative Group is taking applications for a Maya Lighter to work at our studio in beautiful Orlando, FL!
The Lighting Artist (Maya) shall work closely with the Lighting Supervisor, VFX Supervisor, and Director to establish the final look development, lighting, and rendering techniques required to composite elements and finalize shots for a variety of high-profile stereoscopic projects.
For a better idea of what we do, check out our branding video! https://vimeo.com/166223263
• Work within an existing lighting pipeline and folder structure.
• Develop and update lighting breakdown lists for project and shot lighting requirements.
• Gather creative and technical references for project and shot lighting requirements.
• Develop, update, and organize render workflow on a per shot basis.
• Lighting & look development across multiple projects and styles based on art direction.
• Work with proprietary lensing logic to achieve appropriate render outputs.
• Organize and track render elements and iterations throughout the development process.
• Develop lighting iterations for periodical review and approval based on delivery schedules.
• Debug and troubleshoot lighting and shader technical issues.
• Proactive communication with team members and supervisors.
• Intermediate/Advanced in MAYA.
• Firm understanding of rendering and render layers/passes.
• Firm understanding of lighting and shading techniques for both characters and environments.
• 3D Generalist experience a plus.
• Experience in NUKE compositing software a plus.
• Production experience with Redshift a plus.
• Stereoscopic compositing experience a plus.
• Experience with studio project management systems such as SHOTGUN.
• Experience with working with a team in a mixed software environment.
• Self-motivated, problem solver, communicative, and team player.
Submit your application online at: http://www.falconscreativegroup.com/about/careers/
Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is a drug-free workplace and employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Art Director (Theme Park Experience Only)Universal StudiosPosted On: May 18, 2017Additional Information:Universal Studios is growing very rapidly, and in search of exceptional creative talent. We have open roles in Orlando, and new upcoming attractions in Japan. I am currently hiring immediately for Art Directors ready to hop on a 2 year project and open to travel outside of the US. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3D Modeler/Animator Maya - ContractSpectroMotionPosted On: May 3, 2017Additional Information:Looking for a contractor/freelancer with 3D modeling and animation skills using Maya. Ongoing work on a pay-per-project basis only. Local to Orlando preferred. Please send a link to your online portfolio, and your resume.
AV TECHNICIAN/ENGINEERFigment Productions LLCPosted On: February 25, 2017Additional Information:Immediate start
Initial 6 month contract/possible permanent position
Orlando based with potential for UK/International work
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Technical Delivery team of an international production company who are world leaders in hi-tech visitor attraction experiences. The role will run over an initial 6 (six) month period and will involve assembling, installing and supporting virtual reality and audio-visual installations in the US and internationally.
Testing and installing software and hardware
Assembling components where appropriate (this may include cabling and some soldering work)
Working onsite in client and public facing situations to install and support visitor attractions
Leading an on-site team of technicians where appropriate
Being on call to support existing installations
Testing the end user experience, logging and passing on precise observations
We are looking for…
A motivated, enthusiastic self-starter who will relish the opportunity to experience cutting edge technologies
Candidates with good general IT skills - perhaps with experience of software programming principals or languages and some knowledge of networking
Practical thinkers and doers with diverse technical skills for a hands on role - experience of audio/visual hardware installation or electronics will be advantageous
Driven individuals with high levels of professionalism and production values who can embrace the challenges that come with our 'no fear’ approach to new technologies
The ability to work away from home, often in far flung corners of the globe in unusual environments, sometimes at short notice
Candidates will require a Passport and Driving Licence and be eligible to work in the USA
Willing to endure multiple rollercoaster rides in close succession!
Please apply now enclosing a résumé and covering letter.
About Figment Productions
Figment is a production company consisting of a highly talented team of designers, film-makers, 3D artists, software developers and technicians who unite to create beautiful imagery and engaging experiences. Figment has expanded rapidly over the last seven years building on the success of ambitious projects that combine cutting edge technology and spectacular visuals to create incredible and memorable experiences for the general public. The company has a friendly and rich creative culture, offering a supportive and inclusive work environment with a strong team spirit.
SEND APPLICATIONS TO RHIANNON@FIGMENTPRODUCTIONS.CO.UK
3D ModelingMuse Productions LLCPosted On: January 17, 2017Additional Information:In search of experienced 3D Modeller to assist us in a build for an independent client prototype. 3D Model would need to be in .stl format so that it can be printed out in preparation to be molded.
Construction EstimatorPeak Technical StaffingPosted On: December 14, 2016Additional Information:Construction Estimator-FL
The goal is to identify candidates who have experience in the early/design phases of estimating or cost management and not in the later/construction phase.
This role is not working off schematics and drawings, but truly working from early developmental phases.
Estimators who have worked as consultants for owners, who have worked as owner’s representatives (as opposed to working for general contractors who are building the project), or who have worked for design/build contractors (and therefore have experience in the design phase) are our targets.
Facility Design Manager-FLORIDAPeak Technical StaffingPosted On: December 14, 2016Additional Information:Facility Design Manager-FL
Oversees and manages the Architectural and Engineering design and construction administration effort within a specific area of a project. Also manages the resources, finances, and schedule of that project.
• Attends weekly project meetings. Responsible for the coordination between the Architecture and Engineering vendors and the ride/ show vendors including the development of all preliminary final facility impacts.
• Monitors construction in the field including identifying and resolving discrepancies between the construction and drawings and/or design intent. Participates in the management and response to the various requests for information. Evaluates the Architecture and Engineering vendor’s responses to requests for information and the preparation of modification documents
• Manages the Architecture and Engineering vendors throughout the design and construction phases of the project. Ensures that the creative design intent is maintained during the preparation of design documents by the Architecture and Engineering vendors and other outside parties.
• Develops the design strategy to achieve quality deliverables within the schedule and on the budget. Responsible for the development of a complete cost effective and constructible set of drawings and specificity for the Facility and Architecture/Engineering area of the project. Responsible for reviewing the drawings and specifications to insure that they meet the design intent, the creative appearance and are complete and accurate for construction.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree: Architecture, Engineering, Construction Mgmt, degree required.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Licensed Architect or Engineer Required
7-10 years’ required Turn-key projects experience, specifically within the entertainment/theme park industry. Supervisory and contract/vendor management experience. Hand and Computer drawing, and drafting skills required.
Experience with AUTO CAD, Revit, Sketch Up, Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, and PowerPoint required. Knowledge of forecasting and budget allocation techniques. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
Familiarity of international (expatriate assignments) is highly desirable; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
BIM ManagerPeak Technical StaffingPosted On: December 14, 2016Additional Information:Building Information Modeling (BIM) Manager-FLORIDA
Job Scope: The primary function of the BIM Manager is to direct the process of virtually constructing a building as well as integrating the show and ride elements within the model. This position will function within the Creative Team in project specific bases unless upper management directs otherwise. This manager will be providing top notch coordination leadership throughout the design phase of the project, given his/her model management and BIM planning expertise. Over and above, this manager will provide technical support during the construction phase in order to ensure the proper progress of the design intent.
Ideal candidates will possess:
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or any construction-related field required.
Master’s degree in Architecture or any construction-related field preferred.
Registered Architect or engineer preferred.
4-7 years of architectural design management process experience required.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in construction administration and/or construction site management required.
Minimum of 2 years of experience in turn-key projects while implementing BIM coordination process required.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in professional environment with working knowledge of design, entertainment and show industry workflows, production cycle and priorities preferred.
Highly proficient in the use of Autodesk’s Revit and Autodesk Navisworks.
Proficient in the use of Autodesk’s 3D Max.
Scenic Carpenter NeededMuse Productions LLCPosted On: October 13, 2016Additional Information:Scenic carp needed that is capable of working in tandem with a night crew producing a show set.
Must be able to read drafts and work solo during the day and communicate with the night crew to seamlessly produce scenery for a show.