• LEADING CLIENTS TO YOU: Companies, firms and studios working in the themed entertainment industry have direct access to you and your work through SliceCreativeNetwork.com.
• EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS WITH THEMED ENTERTAINMENT COMPANIES: Slice provides an Annual Speed Networking Event that has a life-changing reputation for getting people amazing jobs and direct face-to-face connections with Creative Directors from major theme park companies and firms.
• EXCLUSIVE JOB POSTINGS: Many clients who come to Slice looking for creative talent prefer to post their job availabilities privately and discreetly to Slice vetted members only, in lieu of posting to the masses on larger sites like Indeed, etc. These private job listings are directly delivered to hosted Members on their Profile Dashboard and in their email inboxes, giving them first dibs on the hottest jobs in the themed entertainment industry and beyond.
• EVENTS: Slice hosts many events throughout each year that help us to learn about our industry, the resources available to us, and to meet new people. Currently hosted Slice Members get either free entry or 50% off entry to Slice-hosted events.
• ONLINE EDUCATION: At Slice we’re always looking for ways to help each other. One way we are doing that is through our upcoming debut of the Slice Toolkit educational website which will feature workshops, lessons and lectures about the theme park industry made specifically based on what our Members want and need in their careers. These online offerings will be available to the public at a cost, but Slice Members get access to 10 free sessions per year.
• FRIENDS: SLICE is a community of like-minded creatives working in the same industry. We are not just coworkers, we are friends and a real community who help lift each other up. If you ever have questions, ideas or just need a sounding board of people who know what you’re going through, your fellow Slice Members are happy to help at a moment’s notice.
Annual Membership: $100